free hit counter

View My Stats retziki girl strikes back

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I WANT YOUR HELP...

This is a very simple T-shirt....Imagine of having a simple T-shirt like this...Wouldn't it be great if you could decorate it??You could just paint it using many different colors or even put any picture you want on it...What I want from you is your ideas about how could I decorate a T-shirt like this...

For example you could first paint it like this...

..and then put this picture on the T-shirt.....
I WOULD BE VERY PLEASED IF YOU COULD ALSO GIVE ME SOME LINKS OF SITES I COULD USE TO FIND MORE ABOUT WAYS OF DECORATING T-SHIRTS..

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM , Blogger teacher dude said...

Why not buy some special transfers which allow you to print designs which can be ironed onto the t-shirt?

http://teacherdudebbq.blogspot.com/search?q=t-shirt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home