free hit counter

View My Stats retziki girl strikes back: Τhassos...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Τhassos...

The first thing that comes into my mind when someone mentions this summer is one word,or should I say one place?Well this place is.... Thassos....
For those who don't know anything about Thassos, Thassos is a small island in North Aegean, as you also see in the picture..
I had a wo
nderful time there,staying at my aunt's house(a very traditional house),having pizzas, french fries,and ice creams for food while also swimming every day in wonderful beaches (unfortunately full of people)and going out at nights with the whole family (cousins,aunts,uncles...).Just like a traditional Greek family,don't you think???

Leaving Thassos was very hard for me,because I had to return to my house and everything would be very boring...I mean when I was there I was either in a beach with my family or somewhere out with my cousins...Isn't that wonderful???

So as a conclusion I should recommend you to visit this beautiful island if you have the opportuity...If you don't go you'll regret it,seriously!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place! Do the people there speak English? I ask because my Greek is extrememly limited. Is there a tourist industry there, or were most of the people on the beaches relatives of the island residents?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home