free hit counter

View My Stats retziki girl strikes back: WAR OF THE WORLDS..review

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WAR OF THE WORLDS..review

Last night, full of curiosity I watched “The War of the Worlds” by Steven Spielberg with Tom Cruise,the one that was filmed in 2005.Some people told me it was awful and boring but some friends of mine told me it was absolutely amazing.I can say it was nice..

Earth is under attack by aliens that drink people’s blood..How disgusting?!While all this is happening, Ray, a divorced man,tries to save not only himself,but also his daughter, Dakota Fanning, and his son,Justin Chatwin.Will they all survive in the end? Watch the movie to find out.You don’t have anything to lose..

So, why did I like it?I liked very much the plot although it remind me a lot, of other movies that describe other disasters in America, just like floods, hurricanes, alien attacks and the like .I think it was well acted especially by Tom Cruise and young Dakota Fanning, who is actually now 12 years old..The special effects were great too as you’ll see.What I didn’t like was that it was disgusting in some parts, with all this blood and killing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home