free hit counter

View My Stats retziki girl strikes back: SNOW AND AGAIN SNOW.....

Sunday, February 05, 2006

SNOW AND AGAIN SNOW.....

SNOW..SNOW..SNOW..SNOW..SNOW..SNOW..SNOW..
Before an hour the sun was shining and
now ...(as you see in the pictures)it's snowing for the second time this month...

I really like snow!It reminds me of the usual fairy tale where all the members of the family sit around the fireplace and outside it's snowing.Well,these don't happen nowadays often so it remains a thought...Another reason I like snow is because I enjoy making snowmen and through snowballs to my sister or my cousin(whoever plays with me)!Lastly and more important for all children(everyone will agree with me) is that in case that it is still snowing very much tomorrow morning we won't go to school..and we are free to watch TV,play with the snow and do whatever we like..Isn't it wonderful???




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home